Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Mommm"



I was so excited yesterday as I had one of the pay-off moments of being a mom. This sweet little boy started saying "mommm" and "mamama."
Yes, I realize that he is not actually referring to me (the woman who feeds him, clothes him, bathes him, dresses him, and plays with him all day long), but I can pretend.




I stole this picture from my sister-in-law Jennine's blog of Emerson and his cousin Rori Ana as newborns. They change so quickly, you forget what they were like just a few months ago. I miss this little face, but I also like the one that says "mommmm" and clenches my face in his fists so tightly it hurts.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea about the motorcycle thing! Ill try that. That is so cute the little things they say! I have yet to get mom but I thing I got butt a couple times yesterday? And she can roll over! WooHoo!

Anthony and Christel said...

I love when they start saying mama! And hello, of course he is saying it to you. It's like he has been looking at you all of these months, and has finally figured out how to get that word out of his mouth. How fun!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Ahhh sweet huh!!!!

Rach said...

Good for him! He is soooo cute. I need to see him again, soon!

bella utahan said...

Emerson looks so big here! What, words already? WOW!

Alaina said...

Awe so so cute.

Collie Dawgs said...

Ok your little guy is such a cutie! Just want to squeeze him! Hope you are doing well! I miss seeing you!

Tami said...

Kristi! So glad that you decided to build a blog (that is the only way I find lost friends). Your little boy is adorable. Congratulations on being a mommy--my baby girl just turned three and I still can't believe it!