Saturday, January 10, 2009

Benvenuto Piccola Siciliana!

I would like to take a moment and welcome a new little (and I mean little) member of my family. Charlotte Raya Criscione, my new niece, arrived this morning at 4:20 am (Italian time). Tanti Auguri Rachael and Giovanni!!! She weighs a little over 5 pounds and looks incredibly precious. I am excited to have someone I can converse in Italian with at my own level!

3 comments:

Losinthisdangfat said...

Oh my goodness!!!! She's just beautiful! Congratulations to Rachel and Giovanni! I'm VERY happy for them!
Thanks for posting this picture! Hvae a great day guys!
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your whole family! What a great way to bring in the New Year!

Steve and Hailey said...

Such a tiny little baby! I remember thinking Jack was just about the tiniest little guy and he was six and a half pounds.

Thanks for the phone call on Friday! We went to Saint George for the weekend...it was so nice to hike in the sunshine.