Thursday, August 6, 2009

Water Weekend

I misplaced the camera's card reader and until I feel motivated enough to look for it, I will continue to post pictures from other blogs and facebook albums. I stole these pics from my sister's page of our fun we had last weekend staying in Eden, UT and boating on Pineview Reservoir. This area is only a little over 30 miles from Salt Lake, yet makes you feel a good road trip away, or maybe 70 years in the past (if you ignore the newly developed condos on the hill). If I was going to build a weekend home in Utah, this place would be a prime candidate. With three nearby ski resorts in the winter and a lake for the summer, we would have it all!!!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Oh how fun! I love Pineview Resevoir...my whole childhood we would go up there yearly and it is where some of my favorite childhood memories are from...

Alaina said...

I loved the picture of your cute mom wake boarding! Tell her Hi for me. I looks like you guys had a blast.