Monday, March 30, 2015

Chick Magnets


 I did it. I touched a chicken. Not only did I touch one, but I purchased 8 of them, packed them home in the car and moved them in with me. 

 Seriously? What else can I pack into this picture to raise the cuteness factor? 

 We have no idea what we are doing but hopefully one day we will magically have a few eggs in the hen house to bring in our house to call our own. 











 Charlie is quite prideful about his Easter grass from preschool. 


Spring 2015 has filled our backyard with a circus of projects, finishing the pergola, re-roofing the garage, building a playhouse, building a chicken coop, planting new trees, pavers on a patio, there's always the garden and flowerbeds, and the list goes on and on. The kids, the baby, the chicks, the house, the yard . . .  there really aren't enough hours in the day!