I am so happy you guys joined the bloggers! I look forward to more pictures of my little nephew! And how about some of your home improvements? It is really going to start picking up after the sheetrock goes up!
I didn't know you guys had a blog! I am so excited!! Can I just say that we love you both so much, and love spending time with you guys. We are very excited for this little guy to come into the world! Good luck with everything.
DIYers adventuring through a new life as parents, always planning the next escape to see the world, thinking about the next home project, and trying to increase in creativity, theology, and gastronomy.
4 comments:
I love his little button nose! I will be so excited to nuzzle his little neck and hug and kiss him!
I am so happy you guys joined the bloggers! I look forward to more pictures of my little nephew! And how about some of your home improvements? It is really going to start picking up after the sheetrock goes up!
Oh my!! You fell in love because even before he is born yu can see he is the most beautiful little boy ever!
I didn't know you guys had a blog! I am so excited!! Can I just say that we love you both so much, and love spending time with you guys. We are very excited for this little guy to come into the world! Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment