I feel like my growing belly is racing the construction going on upstairs in our house. We have the drywall scheduled to come at the end of this week. I will be able to breathe a little easier once I can no longer see through the walls. Life is funny. I once swore I wouldn't get pregnant until our house was 100% complete. Here is a picture of myself standing in between the walls 32 weeks along.
This and That
1 day ago



13 comments:
Wow-- its coming along great! And I love your year in review slide show!
Thanks for posting this! I am sure that once that drywall is up you will feel a little more relaxed!! I look forward to keeping up with you two here!
Wow! You finally joined the blogging world, YAY!!! I'm so excited...I cannot believe that your baby will be here so soon...I can't wait to see that cute little guy!
You look great! Thanks for posting a pregnancy pic! I can already tell your little boy will be soooo cute!
Congrats!! I found your blog through Rach's:) I just wanted to say hi and I hope all is well!! How exciting you will be a mommy soon!!
I'm glad you have a blog! Keep up the pictures
Kristi, you are so cute!
a little birdy told me ur sheetrock was about finished!!! how 'bout some pix!!!!o
Hey! I got your comment via Josh's blog:) We are going to live in Sugarhouse still, we love that area. Josh moved in to our place this week...I have to wait until June though! I hope you guys can make it!! I am excited to catch up!!
Hey Kristi it's Emmalee Collie!! Remember me?? Well, we just joined the blogging world as well and I saw your blog on Rachael's blog! That's a lot of "blogs" in one sentence. ha! Well, our site is colliedawgs.blogspot.com if you want to see a few pics. We don't have many because we're just starting out. Miss ya! Congrats on the pregnancy! I'm on my second one....I'm due in May with another lil' collie girl! Keep in touch!
Kristi! You are beautiful pregnant! Isnt this so much fun! Enjoy it cause he will come out and its a whole new world. I see he is coming soon. I heard you are staying with NDME! Wahoo! Congrats again. I hope everything goes well! ~Angela
Wow--you look adorable. How in the world are you? I am so excited for you and jr--hope all is going great for you. Much love
Hey girl- I love your slide show! You are going to have that baby any day now. Best of Luck and let me know how everything goes.
Post a Comment