Thursday, May 15, 2008





I still don't believe how fast our little boy grows and changes. He looks different day to day. I love spending time with him and seeing more of his personality come out!






Emerson's aunt Rachael made
him these little felt green shoes.
Thanks Zia Rach!




All bundled up for his first walk

8 comments:

The Buckley's said...

He is so cute. I agree, they grow way to fast! Sorry we haven't been over yet to see him. I feel way bad. TJ has been sick. It sounds like you are having so much fun with him! I love that we all have kids now!!!!!!!!

Anthony and Christel said...

I love the shoes that Rachael made! Emerson, you are such a doll!!

Rachelle said...

Well we were going to come over and see you guys this week but Jer and I got pretty sick so maybe next week we can come...he is still so tiny, enjoy it while it lasts cause one day he will no longer have that newborn look and you will be so sad:)

Maria said...

Those shoes are so tiny! Very cute!!

Allie said...

I'm so glad I finally met him! He is growing so fast, huh. Kate is 3 months old!! So fun

Rach said...

Emerson is so cute, Kristi! I can't wait to meet him in 3 weeks!! Thanks for the tag...I'm not sure there are 100 things about me!

bella utahan said...

Thanks for posting new pictures! He is such a cutie! I am really looking forward to meeting him June 7th!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi,
I haven't seen you since high school! Do you remember me? anyway you little boy is gorgeous! Congratulations!