Emerson Maxwell Royce
He has finally arrived. He was born on April 28th at 11:35 pm. He weighed 9 lbs 2 oz, 20.5 inches long. Kristi went into labor Sunday the 27th at about midnight, as her contractions were about 4-5 minutes apart we left for the hospital Monday morning and checked her in. She was supposed to be induced that same day, so we were pretty excited when the contractions started to come on their own. The doctor and nurses were all very surprised at his 9 lb. 2 oz. , as they anticipated a 7 1/2 lb. baby. Kristi handled the birth phenomenally! With such a big guy, she did an awesome job. He came with plenty of light brown hair and big beautiful eyes. We didn't know it was possible to love someone so much! We could spend all day cuddling and staring at him!




20 comments:
I've been checking your blog for the past few days just waiting to see an update! Congratulations! I am soooo excited for you guys. Emerson is soooo cute!
Kristi--he's beautiful! Wow, what a big babe. Congrats to you and JR. You will be a fabulous Mommie.
Hey, he is adorable! Matt and i want to come visit when you are up to it
AAAAHHHHH!!! Kristi he is sososo adorable! The cutest little boy ever! Congrats!
-Karrie
Kristi and JR,
Congratulations on your little boy, the three of you look perfect together. I hope you guys savor your time off getting to know each other. Enjoy your new little tax credit.
I am excited for you. Isn't it amazing to look at that little person and think, "Wow, i did that!". Congrats.
So you decided on Emerson for his name...very cute! He was such a doll in the hospital, i am so ecited for you guys, congrats!
Congrats! We are SO excited for you. We will have to come stop by and see how you all are doing! He is sooooo adorable! Good luck with everything!
I LOVE him!!! He is SO cute, I love the pictures of you both with him. What a beautiful experience. I am glad that he is now in your arms, and out of your tummy. Congrats, I hope to see him soon. Love you guys!
He is so so cute! Congrats to you both and you look absolutely fab for just having a baby!! I am so happy for you both. Let me know when you get settled in and things calm down- I would love to come visit and catch up.
How happy I am to see my new little nephew making his way onto the world wide web already! I am really looking forward to holding him! We will see if we can get our tickets squared away this week! Love you guys! PS Gio's family especially his aunt sends her congrats and her love to you 3!
Congratulations on your new baby boy! He is so precious! He's so cute!
I'm happy for you guys!
Love Andrea Cotell
I love that picture. JR is a great photographer!!! We got our blog up and going...finally!
CONGRATS!!! Emerson is so adorable! Love the name too! I am glad you everyone is doing well! Hopefully I will see you in June:)
Hey Kristi- tell Kianna I want to look at her blog so she has to invite me!
I just noticed that Rach is on her bloggy too! We're all stay-at-home moms now! Yahoo!
thanks for giving the message to Kianna- tell her she did something wrong cause it still won't let me see it. It says that I haven't been invited. I hope things are going well with the little guy!!
He is just so cute!!! I also have to tell you that since you told me you had tacos for lunch last week when i talked to you on the phone I have been CRAVING them! Gio and I made 'em last night! FInally a little mexican food! Hope all is well!
Kristi,
So how are things as a new mom? Jer and I want to bring you dinner and visit with you and JR and of course your darling Emeson one of these days (soon!) so just have JR call Jer and let us know if there is a good time and we can bring you whatever food you have been craving!
Thank you! I am so glad you were able to make it on Friday. I really appreciate it. How have you guys been? Were the enchiladas alright? :) Hopefully they were!!!!
Post a Comment