
Emerson dipped his toes in the ocean for the first time a couple of weeks ago in San Diego. We followed JR there on a work trip. Unfortunately he had to work the entire time, but Emerson and I still had fun at the beach, shopping, and going to the Wild Animal Park with my mother-in-law Teresa.


This guy above reminded me of Emerson with his serious brow and big belly. I didn't feel too bad that JR couldn't visit the Wild Animal Park because the next week he traveled to British Columbia for some deep sea fishing (I will make him do a post with some cool pics). He saw many eagles, whales, and other sea creatures from his boat.While he was away, my friend Rachel came into town from Dallas. She, Hailey, and I had so much fun hanging out in the valley and Park City. No matter how much time passes between visits we always pick up right where we left off. They are the greatest! (Thanks for the pics Rach).
This picture shows how our lifestyles have definitely changed since college and we continue to multiply! Emerson had fun swimming for the first time with his friends Gracie, Lucy, and Jack. We can't wait until the next visit girls!



9 comments:
Cute Post! Kids are amazing. Emerson is sure getting big and he is such a cutie. Soon he will be rolling over, crawling and then walking..ahhhhhhhhh!!!
How fun! I didn't hear about JR's other trip, that sounds like he had a blast!!! Ok, other than this weekend, we are so free to do something. Anthony will have this weird schedule to work just a few hours at night, so hopefully he can come. If not, I will come anyway. Lets plan something!!
How cute~ I am so glad you updated!
How fun that you guys went to San Diego, I am so jealous! yeah summertime is a blast that is for sure! How are you guys? We must hang out soon, Emerson is so cute I just wanna hold him! :)
I had such a fun visit! Emerson is such a sweetie. I have on my list of things to do to send you all the pics...I promise I'll get them to you!
oh that picture of Emerson at the top is soooo cute! Can you believe how fast they grow it's insane!
how fun! Its looks like you are loving mommyhood, you look so happy! Emerson is getting so big so fast!
Your little guy is so CUTE! WOW! He is so big already! I hope you guys are doing well! What great news about Rachael and Giovanni! Take care!
Your little one is absoulutely adorable. Hope all is well with you. Much love.
Post a Comment