Someone made a donation of jeans (that's another story) to my sister-in-law's baby shower. After the shower some of us threw our hipster jeans aside, pulled up the 9 inch zippers, looped the nine buttons for some, and the "Mom Jeans" party began. How great do we look? For the sake of my short torso I really hope these don't come back! I don't like the experience of tucking my ribs into my pants.
Sorry this one is so blurry!
No pockets= sexy!!!
JR couldn't let the girls have all of the fun. I laughed so hard I am actually crying in this picture.
Ha ha ha ha!!! I love the Mom Jeans for sure!!! he he I too have a short body and LOVE the low rise jeans so that it elonagtes my body and like you said, it sucks to tuck your ribs in ha ah! Ok so I think she will do a spin off of one particular "new character" in the book for sure...there is so much more to learn about her, I would love it if she did! Also, maybe it is because its 7am but I am not positive about the part that you did not like until the end? Give me a hint that wont ruin it for anyone else but would clue my spacey (and sleepy) mind in...:)
LOL That's hilarious!!! I'm laughing SO hard right now!!! Thanks for posting this guys! And by the way, thanks for posting that video too! I laughed EXTRA hard!!! Have a great day guys! Love Andrea
The mom jeans are hot! I think you should incorporate all six pair into your wardrobe. Thanks for including us in your post. We had a lot of fun last week, the kids were in heaven. Hope you had a great birthday!
That is HILLARIOUS!! It's great to have a guy around to bring even more humor to the situation. I love the SNL clip, too... it made your pictures even funnier (since I hadn't seen the clip before). You all look great, though, so if the fad does come back, you will all be able to pull it off.
That is so funny! I laughed forever. Thank heavens that is no longer the style- even if it was I think I would rather be totally out of style then have to wear those every day. That post made my day!
Alaina told me about the post and I had to see it. Unfortunately I am afraid that I have (notice the past tense) been guilty of Mom Jeans. Hillarious Kristi I particularly like the no pockets picture!
I really couldn't watch the video. It was so creepy. This video is a reality for some women. Yikes! Thanks for the date! It was really nice to hang out without the kiddos and thanks to JR! That was so generous of him and the best thing is that I could totally see Jack having fun with JR.
Oops! Another horse got out? We seem to leave a wake of farm animals! Sorry I never responded! Do you want to plan something for this month and I'll take October? We are leaving town just for the weekend, but next week is pretty open! Talk to you soon!
DIYers adventuring through a new life as parents, always planning the next escape to see the world, thinking about the next home project, and trying to increase in creativity, theology, and gastronomy.
15 comments:
what a good laugh!
That is so funny. Kristi, you can definitely still look cute no matter what you're wearing...and let's face it, so can JR!
The pool party looked so fun!!
That was so funny!!! I am putting the picture on my blog as I write!!
Ha ha ha ha!!! I love the Mom Jeans for sure!!! he he I too have a short body and LOVE the low rise jeans so that it elonagtes my body and like you said, it sucks to tuck your ribs in ha ah! Ok so I think she will do a spin off of one particular "new character" in the book for sure...there is so much more to learn about her, I would love it if she did! Also, maybe it is because its 7am but I am not positive about the part that you did not like until the end? Give me a hint that wont ruin it for anyone else but would clue my spacey (and sleepy) mind in...:)
LOL That's hilarious!!! I'm laughing SO hard right now!!!
Thanks for posting this guys!
And by the way, thanks for posting that video too! I laughed EXTRA hard!!!
Have a great day guys! Love Andrea
The mom jeans are hot! I think you should incorporate all six pair into your wardrobe. Thanks for including us in your post. We had a lot of fun last week, the kids were in heaven. Hope you had a great birthday!
Ha! Those pictures are hilarious! I can't believe they even made jeans like that..ha!
That is HILLARIOUS!! It's great to have a guy around to bring even more humor to the situation. I love the SNL clip, too... it made your pictures even funnier (since I hadn't seen the clip before). You all look great, though, so if the fad does come back, you will all be able to pull it off.
That is so funny! I laughed forever. Thank heavens that is no longer the style- even if it was I think I would rather be totally out of style then have to wear those every day. That post made my day!
Alaina told me about the post and I had to see it. Unfortunately I am afraid that I have (notice the past tense) been guilty of Mom Jeans. Hillarious Kristi I particularly like the no pockets picture!
Please bless those pants never come back in.
That is one of my most favorite SNL clips!! I love all the pictures. And by the way Im off Wed so lets do lunch!! Just call to confirm!!!
I really couldn't watch the video. It was so creepy. This video is a reality for some women. Yikes! Thanks for the date! It was really nice to hang out without the kiddos and thanks to JR! That was so generous of him and the best thing is that I could totally see Jack having fun with JR.
Oops! Another horse got out? We seem to leave a wake of farm animals! Sorry I never responded! Do you want to plan something for this month and I'll take October? We are leaving town just for the weekend, but next week is pretty open! Talk to you soon!
I cant stop laughing...I love it
Post a Comment