Give your child one of the greatest toys and hours of fun!
Instructions:
1. Empty cardboard box of its contents.
2. Put the cardboard box on its side.
3. Show the child the two opening entrance flaps (some may need a toy placed inside the box for encouragement or luring).
4. Customize box by cutting small opening or window as shown above.
5. Sit back and watch your child enjoy hours of imaginative and creative fun!



4 comments:
well I'm glad you found our blog. of course I forgot your address the second you told it to me. Now I can add you to my links. E0merson is so darling, I'll have to give the box a try.
yes I will call you. I have been a lazy butt. I don't know how to motivate myself.
I don't know why there is an 0 in Emerson.
What a cute kid! We are so excited to see you guys soon! :)
That is so true! I am pretty bad/good when it comes to not buying Jack new toys. He is so happily entertained with little things.
Post a Comment