
Yes, I am still pregnant! I have to say that the whole due date thing is really overrated and completely anticlimactic. Our little boy is too comfortable to finally make his debut into this world. For the last nine months I haven't paid attention to anything past April 24th. I don't quite know what to do with myself after this date. Will life really go on?
My last post was quite some time ago. I will post some updated pictures of our remodel job. We now have walls, paint, and carpet. We can start moving things upstairs now!
I wish I had more exciting news to post! I will also get better at this blogging thing. Where do you find the time?



11 comments:
Yea!!!! Kristi, that sounds like a lot of exciting news all in one short paragraph! I am sure my little nephew is just waiting for everything to be PERFECT for his arrival!
Yea Kristi, I missed you! :) I am so sorry that your little boy just doesn't want to come out yet. It feels like an eternity at the end, doesn't it. He will be here before you know it though (believe it or not) and then time will fly by! Good luck, we can't wait to see pictures, and to come and visit!
Kristi! This whole week I kept telling Jer to call JR to see how you are doing...I thought of you today cause I knew your little one was suppose to come...darn him ha ha! Well I cannot wait for you to have your baby...please keep in touch and let us know, We have a present for you cause I couldnt make it to your baby shower since we had a family birthday that night....Well good luck and we miss you guys we all need to get together soon! (maybe at the hospital this weekend? fingers crossed!;)
I think the doctors should purposely tell you that you are actually due a week later then they think. Andrew was 8 days late and i went in and got induced because i was so anxious..that was a mistake. Your little guy will come when he is ready! Trust me too..you WILL know when your water breaks..i kept thinking any little drip was my water breaking..hahahaha. Oh and when do we find the time to blog?? I would say at work! :)GOod Luck!
Soooo sorry, Kristi. I know it gets so uncomfortable and you get so anxious by the end. Good luck this week! I'll be thinking about you!
Kristi, don't worry! He'll come out, I promise! I swear you get to a point where you honestly wonder if it really is going to happen. We are so excited for you guys and can't wait! Sorry I couldn't come to your shower either I had to work that night! Let us now as soon as that little guy comes so we can come see you and bring you a little something for you and the baby! Good Luck!
Kristi, I am tagging you to do your 100! Check out my blog to see what its all about... dont know if you will have much time with your new arrival!
Can't wait to meet the little guy! Kate needs her ward friend :)
Can't wait to hear about the little one! I hope you are hanging in there!
CONGRATS KRISTI!!! I heard you had your baby last night....I cannot wait to see the litle guy, how exciting for you guys!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Girl! I hope that everything went well. I'm sure that he is so adorable!
Post a Comment