Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Guten Tag!


Aren't our mountains beautiful? We don't appreciate them enough. Last weekend we tried to introduce Emerson to a little German culture at Oktoberfest.


Let's just say he had a little too much fun . . .

His very first food: bratwurst


We also continue to try to give our son a big ego . . .




Auf Wiedersehen!

11 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

How fun!! Where was Oktoberfest? That sounds like a lot of fun!

Kristi said...

They have it at Snowbird in September and the first weekend in October. They have music, dancing, vendors, and over priced German food. It was great to get out and be in the mountains. I love taking drives through the canyons when the leaves change colors.

Anonymous said...

I think that Bratwurst is as big as he is!

bella utahan said...

I am glad he is starting early with the international exposure! I now have a craving for bratwurst and spetzle!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Where was our invite? Just for that Im tagging you, go to my blog to see what you have to do.

Anonymous said...

Kristi & Jr, nice blog, just wanted to drop a line and say hello! Also I'm looking for a cabinet let me know if you have any info.. Thanks, Jaren

Rachelle said...

Oh I love that muscle shirt and the hat is so 'cool' (cant say cute to boys right?! ha ha)

Teresa said...

Sure, you wont let me feed him cookie but you can give him a bratwurst!! He is still my little cookie monster-- Especially in that little blue fuzzy suit

Brooke said...

I love the canyons in the fall. A bike ride up the canyon will make your year, its awesome! Emerson is growing up too fast! Where does the time go? Loved the Flight of the Concords video, we're big fans.

Andrea said...

Kristi, I love your blog! I found it through Brooke's. Emmerson is so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting. We don't see you guys enough. You and J.R. are such great parents.

Maria said...

I do love our mountains, but I don't like the snow that is already on them!! Looks like you had fun!