Friday, October 24, 2008

Open For Business!


My little children's apparel LLC, "Easy Peasy", is finally up and running! So far my onesies are available in a couple of boutiques in Park City and Sugar House. If you are ever in those areas you have to check out these fun boutiques!







Mary Jane's









Paisley Pomegranate Park City
Paisley Pomegranate Sugar House










Soon they will also be available at the online boutique The Pat a Cake Baby.


You can also check out my full line at my Etsy shop: Easy Peasy Shop (easypeasyshop.etsy.com)or click the link on the sidebar. I will gradually be adding things to the shop.

Take a look at my cute little models!












10 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

What?? I have never heard of this before from anyone..how long have you been doing this?

bella utahan said...

Kristi, I am so happy to see your work! I love the pictures, those kids are getting a lot bigger! Good for you! I am going to check out your shop right away! also Props to JR for the photography!

Royce's said...

I posted the link on my blog, which is now rollingwiththeroyces.blogspot.com it will explain more there. Very cute, I LOVE the pictures!!

Alaina said...

The clothes are super cute! If I had kids that size they'd be wearing them! I'll have to give the link to my sisters for their babies. Hope it goes well.

bryce and kianna said...

I just checked out your website and I love it!! I love the ties, Emerson, as always, looks adorable. I'm excited for you, I will also give the link to Carlie. Great Job!

Rachelle said...

Cute!!! I absolutely LOVE that pic of Emerson on the top....what a stud!!!! I love your onesies, they are super cute and stylish:)

Bekah said...

Kristi you are so talented. If I had a baby I would definately put them in your creations! You did a great job on the pictures to, by the way. Good luck with everything!

Rach said...

Yah! I've been waiting to see what you've been working on - looks like you're doing well- everything is soooo cute. I love it!

Brooke said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of Emmerson at the top of your page. Congratulations on your clothing line. That is so great and very impressive!!!! Where is the boutique in Sugarhouse? I need to stop by!

Andrea said...

You are so ambitious! The clothes are so cute, and I love the pics. Especially the one of Emerson at the top. Those eyes are amazing!