Thursday, December 4, 2008

Don't Miss This!


If you haven't been to the Oh Sweet Sadie gift show, you are really in for a treat! If you are sick of the crowded malls with rude, overworked staff, and crazy shoppers, come have a new experience at Oh Sweet Sadie! Walk through three beautiful model homes FILLED with everything from baby goods and Christmas decor, to designer jeans. I GUARANTEE you will find something you absolutely love. You can also check out my display in the first model home.

Happy shopping!

Oh Sweet Sadie Art & Gift Show
December 4 , 5 and 6
Thursday, 9:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Friday, 9:30 - 7 p.m.; and Saturday, 9:30 - 5 p.m.
Daybreak North Shore Model Home Village
10361 Zig Zag Road, South Jordan (map)

www.ohsweetsadie.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so totally random, but why the bat for your picture on the profile section on the side? Whats really funny, I (Stephen) and totally terrified of bats! Don't ask me why... I don't know! But the picture made me laugh! I will tell Debbie about this event.

Steve and Hailey said...

Hey I've been thinking of you. How's it going? Let's get together in the next week or two.

bella utahan said...

how did these shows go??? I am curious to know how you did!

The Higgins Family said...

Hi, long-lost cousin. ;)
I found your blog (thanks to your dad). So fun! I love LOVE catching up... especially having the opportunity to get to know your little family better. Congrats on your successful business (wow, cute stuff!) and ADORABLE little boy! I love little boys!!!
Hope you're doing well and have a wonderful Christmas!
Much love,
mindy