Cute! Yes what a good mom to put stuff all over the house so he has something new and exciting to play with! Hey Do you still work at NDME? I was there the other day and didnt see you, but then i guess your are usually out huh. Merry Christmas
Your house looks great! I can imagine seeing all these bright lights and big balls and a TREE in the house for the first time!! I would go nuts too! I still need to come see your kitchen!
He is getting SO big, and is still (of course) so cute. Kids are definitely drawn to Christmas decorations...I love how the bottom 1/4 of my tree is empty, other than the lights.
I love this post! You are a thoughtful mommy. Emerson is so cute. I love his little mischievous smile!
I also love that pirate onesie! Does that come in 2T?? See you tomorrow and thanks for calling! I'm so glad there is a Krispy Creme near me so I can see you tomorrow!
Oh I agree with the Royce Family. Your house looks amazing. I want to live in your house. It might be the only house in Utah that I would live in. It's just the perfect set-up.
DIYers adventuring through a new life as parents, always planning the next escape to see the world, thinking about the next home project, and trying to increase in creativity, theology, and gastronomy.
12 comments:
Cute! Yes what a good mom to put stuff all over the house so he has something new and exciting to play with! Hey Do you still work at NDME? I was there the other day and didnt see you, but then i guess your are usually out huh. Merry Christmas
I hope he is not too disappointed when you take it all down in a months time!
Your house looks great! I can imagine seeing all these bright lights and big balls and a TREE in the house for the first time!! I would go nuts too! I still need to come see your kitchen!
He is SO adorable!! The part about King Herod is so funny!
lol I love it! He is so cute, and your tree is beautiful!
is that rug new too?? I dont remember it!
Oh wow- he has gotten so big! I love him! Your home is so beautiful!
He is getting SO big, and is still (of course) so cute. Kids are definitely drawn to Christmas decorations...I love how the bottom 1/4 of my tree is empty, other than the lights.
So funny. Is he walking now? Looks like he's close. Enjoy his first christmas!
I love this post! You are a thoughtful mommy. Emerson is so cute. I love his little mischievous smile!
I also love that pirate onesie! Does that come in 2T?? See you tomorrow and thanks for calling! I'm so glad there is a Krispy Creme near me so I can see you tomorrow!
Oh I agree with the Royce Family. Your house looks amazing. I want to live in your house. It might be the only house in Utah that I would live in. It's just the perfect set-up.
i like the new picture- so, did you get the piano moved in??? I want to see pictures of the kitchen and what else you have done with the place!!!
Post a Comment