I LOVE all the pictures and stories you put up. I love getting to experience your travels in a small way. I do have to say though, any picture that has Emerson in it or story that is about him just makes me smile for hours afterwards!! Give him a big hug and kiss from me!
DIYers adventuring through a new life as parents, always planning the next escape to see the world, thinking about the next home project, and trying to increase in creativity, theology, and gastronomy.
2 comments:
I LOVE all the pictures and stories you put up. I love getting to experience your travels in a small way. I do have to say though, any picture that has Emerson in it or story that is about him just makes me smile for hours afterwards!! Give him a big hug and kiss from me!
Do you just love Austrian/ Germany beds? They are Heaven!! And especially with little Emerson in the feathers
Post a Comment