Did you make those cupcakes? They are so cute! All the pictures look right out of a magazine. Maybe I should call you to throw Jack's third birthday (dinosaurs this year). :)
Hey guys! This Is Mindy an old friend of JRs. I ran into your guys blog (crazy blogging world!) and was super excited, I have wondered how ya'll were doing! I dont know if you will remember me Kristi but we did meet years ago, befor you guys were married and maybe befor JR went on his mission! Anyway it looks like you guys are doing great and what a doll your little guy is! I would love to hear more about how ya'll are doing, lets stay in touch, maybe get together. My blog is private but here is my email I would love to send ya a invite! amhodges2004@q.com
DIYers adventuring through a new life as parents, always planning the next escape to see the world, thinking about the next home project, and trying to increase in creativity, theology, and gastronomy.
7 comments:
looks yummy!!!! Emers is so cute 1!!!
Happy #1 B-day Emerson!
What a stud! He seems like such a funny kid! Looks like a great birthday party!
Did you make those cupcakes? They are so cute! All the pictures look right out of a magazine. Maybe I should call you to throw Jack's third birthday (dinosaurs this year). :)
So fun! I love the "eating of the first cake"! Happy Birthday to your little guy.
Its like a WIlli Wonka Wonderland birthday!! It was great and Emerson is such a sweet heart! Happy birthday big boy!!
Hey guys! This Is Mindy an old friend of JRs. I ran into your guys blog (crazy blogging world!) and was super excited, I have wondered how ya'll were doing! I dont know if you will remember me Kristi but we did meet years ago, befor you guys were married and maybe befor JR went on his mission! Anyway it looks like you guys are doing great and what a doll your little guy is! I would love to hear more about how ya'll are doing, lets stay in touch, maybe get together. My blog is private but here is my email I would love to send ya a invite! amhodges2004@q.com
Mindy (Gaffney)
Post a Comment