
The top three freaks of nature I was disgusted by at the aquarium in La Jolla:
Sick! Tiny garden eels. How would you like to step on one of these?
Can you spot why this one freaks me out? Look closer. There is a big fish disguised as a rock in the center. Creepy!
Number one FREAK! This eel barely moved and made me feel so uneasy I had to step back from the tank.
Some pretty things to look at to get your mind off of the previous:
Emerson loves cugina Charlotte






4 comments:
Hey! I really couldn't see the fish disguised as a rock! But the thought makes me sick! Hey, sorry we missed Em's party, life has been so busy lately.. but the weather is supposed to be awesome on Wednesday, so do you have anything planned? I want to go to the park :)
love the pictures!!! It was fun! looking forward to you coming in a few weeks!
Looks like a fun trip!!
I really can't see the fish that looks like a rock, but I believe you. I never really thought about some of those creatures grossing me out, but you certainly introduced me to a disgust of too many creatures in too little space.
Post a Comment