Saturday, May 30, 2009

On Top of the World

We arrived in Gimmelwald after dark, ate some great pizza at the youth hostel, then hiked about ten minutes up to our B&B. We let ourselves in and found a note guiding us to our rooms. This cosy little mountain home is the perfect introduction to the Alps with no TV, creaky old floors, and Swiss cheese for breakfast. I woke up bright and early to this view and for the first time in my life wanted to yodel.



photo posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Can i just say Kristi, that you look as beautiful as the view and JR looks like a very handsome Italian policeman in his safety vest(even though I have never seen an Italian policeman) and Emerson look oblivious to the wonderful surroundings! I love you guys keep the stories and pictures coming!

Bekah said...

I hope someday I just might feel inspired to yodel! Maybe that means I have to make a trip to the Alps, I wouldn't object!